Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Flood in Rio    

Flood in Rio

Nereis
Argentina

We pray for you. A big hug from your neighbour country!
Marina

8 Apr 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Sending warm hugs to you and all your near and dear ones. Please, stay in touch when it �s possible.

Kate

8 Apr 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Our prayers are with you and your countrymen.

8 Apr 2010     

epit
Turkey

Dear friend, last year Istanbul had suffer from a great flood,too .Hope security guard finds his son and you don �t live this kind of pain once again.Take care yourself and the one you love .Our pray is  with you !

8 Apr 2010     

Anna P
Brazil

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have posted some photos at the Caf� showing how the city is suffering with the heavy rains. Summer always goes away carried by waters, as a popular song says, but this year the rain was heavier than usual.  Poorer people usually suffer the most because they build their homes in dangerous areas.
Classes have been cancelled but today things are coming back to normal. I teach at home and today my students - who live nearby - were back.  Here I just had minor problems such as some roof tiles broken by fallen branches and leaks in the laundry. My family is safe but, unfortunately, many people have lost their homes, their possessions, and even family members.  My heart goes to all of them.
Thanks again for your solidarity.
Anna

8 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2