Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Old English coursebooks in pdf!!!    

Old English coursebooks in pdf!!!

vickyvar
Greece

Old English coursebooks in pdf!!!

Hello everyone!
I am in desperate need of an old English coursebook, let �s say from the 1980s, in pdf form. Can anyone help me? If you can, please send me a pm. Or could you at least tell me some titles of books (intermediate or intermediate + level)  which were used years ago?

Thanks in advance.
Vicky

9 Apr 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

I was searching on the net but could not find anything except this

Hope you find something useful there

9 Apr 2010     

aftab57
United Kingdom

It would help if you were to mention the name of a few such books.

9 Apr 2010     

najetnada
Tunisia

Good evening Vicky and Afta57, I think these books are so interesting if you can find them. The Cambridge English course" Michael Swan and Catherine Walter ( 1985). I hope to help and send them to you but I haven �t them in PDF. Please aftab help us to find these books. thanks in advance. najet.

9 Apr 2010     

broncesambar
Argentina

Why dont �you check www.englishtips.org that used to have lots of old books in pdf for free downloading? Hope it works!

10 Apr 2010     

Damielle
Argentina

Some names? English 900 and English 901, New Generation, Streamline, Strategies, New Wave, Touchdown. Well, there are some others but I don �t remember them just now

10 Apr 2010     

flaviatl
Argentina

Getting on, Turning Point, Sam on the Radio, Look, Listen & Learn

10 Apr 2010