Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Good Night!    

Good Night!

blizzard1
Denmark

Good Night!

Good night everybody.

I�m looking forward to tomorrow and the rest of the weekend. I�m going to an English course made for teachers. The theme of the course is "British and American Literature".

www.scrapslive.com,orkut ascii designed scraps,glitter graphics

20 Nov 2008      

wolfy
Chile

good night, don�t let the bed bugs bite.

20 Nov 2008     

erozelvolkan
Turkey

I THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME WITH THE WSS AND OTHER STUFF. I AM VERY FOR BEING MISUNDERSTOOD THAT MUCH. I AM HERE JUST FOR A WEEK AND TRYING TO LEARN HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS. I NEVER USED ANY OF YOU FOR A WSS. I WAS JUST VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE SITE AND TRIED TO CREATE SOMETHINGS AND SHARE WITH YOU. I JUST WANTED TO CREAT BETTER WSS FOR SHARING WITH YOU. I AM VERY SORRY NOW. I HAVE JUST REAL ALL THE WRITINGS AND VERY SORRY. IF IT IS THE POINTS. PLEASE ASK VICTOR TO TAKE MY POINTS BACK AND I START FROM THE BEGINNING AND NOBODY HELPS ME PLEASE. I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME HERE NOT ONLY FOR DOWNLOADING WSS BUT BUILDING A FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN US.
    2. ABOUT TISHA. I NEVER USED A STOLEN WORKSHEET HERE. THAT WS WAS MY FRIEND�S WORK AND HE WANTED ME TO PUT IT IN THIS SITE AND WANTED TO GET FEEDBACK ABOUT IT. I DOD NOT NOW THAT THE PICTURES WAS FROM A BOOK OR OTHER SITE. AS SOON AS I LEARNED IT FROM TISHA I DELETED IT AS I NEVER USE STOLEN WSS HERE. PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE BEFORE GETTING TO KNOW HIM AND HIS INTENTION IN THE MESSAGE. BEST REGARDS.

20 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Again,

wrong forum.

On the main page:

Scroll down to the bottom, and you should see "start new topic":

Select Message board, amd voila.:)

20 Nov 2008     

Marshmallow (F)
France

Good night Tisha!! I was supposed to go to bed early tonight and I�m still here!!! Going to bed for sure now!!

GOOD NIGHT TO ALL OF YOU!! (well if it�s night time in your country! Smile)

20 Nov 2008     

lina70
France

Good night,I too promised myself to go to bed early and here I am!!Big smile

20 Nov 2008     

marzenka
Poland

So there are more of us who wanted to fall asleep earlier...
Good night! :)

21 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Good night , Tisha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 Nov 2008