Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Tragedy in Poland ;-(    

Tragedy in Poland ;-(

aniapen
Poland

It �s a black day in our country �s history... :(
I still can �t believe how this could happen... :(

10 Apr 2010     

eng789
Israel

Unbelievably tragic accident.  My deepest condolences to all the Polish people. 

10 Apr 2010     

arkel
Ireland

I am so sorry, my prayers are with you.

10 Apr 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

I �m speechless!!! Can �t believe what �s happening in our world . Soooooooooo many tragedies, and soooooooo many natural disasters. It �s really a black day!!!!

My condolences to all the Polish people. May God bless you all and treasure you all better days.

Nebal

10 Apr 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

my heart and my thoughts are with you... my condolences to all those who lost someone they loved...

10 Apr 2010     

mzanatta
Argentina

My condolences to the Polish people and mostly to the families and friends of the people who were in that plain, hugs from Argentina.

10 Apr 2010     

baiba
Latvia

This tragedy is so absurd! Think of all the top-leaders lost to the country but they were also ordinary people lost to their families...
My deepest condolences.

10 Apr 2010     

Fabiola R
Argentina

My deepest condolences to all the Polish people.
There are no words to describe such a pain for those families...

Hugs from Argentina...

10 Apr 2010     

katrzyna
Poland

It took me whole day to absorb the terrible news. I was having a class when one of my students recieved a phone call with this horrible news. I couldn �t just believe it and thought that as usual someone exagerated. But it is true. I �m so sorry for all these people who died, most of whom constituted real moral and intellectual elite of our country. It is also so symbolic that they should die near Katyn where 70 years ago thousands of Polish officers, also the elite of Poland  were killed. It is going to take a lot of time to overcome this loss.

10 Apr 2010     

ilona
Costa Rica

My deepest condolences to all the Polish people. Hugs from Costa Rica.

10 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >