Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SORRY FOR BEING MISUNDERSTOOD BY MY DEAR TEACHERS    

SORRY FOR BEING MISUNDERSTOOD BY MY DEAR TEACHERS

erozelvolkan
Turkey

SORRY FOR BEING MISUNDERSTOOD BY MY DEAR TEACHERS

I THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME WITH THE WSS AND OTHER STUFF. I AM VERY FOR BEING MISUNDERSTOOD THAT MUCH. I AM HERE JUST FOR A WEEK AND TRYING TO LEARN HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS. I NEVER USED ANY OF YOU FOR A WSS. I WAS JUST VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE SITE AND TRIED TO CREATE SOMETHINGS AND SHARE WITH YOU. I JUST WANTED TO CREAT BETTER WSS FOR SHARING WITH YOU. I AM VERY SORRY NOW. I HAVE JUST REAL ALL THE WRITINGS AND VERY SORRY. IF IT IS THE POINTS. PLEASE ASK VICTOR TO TAKE MY POINTS BACK AND I START FROM THE BEGINNING AND NOBODY HELPS ME PLEASE. I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME HERE NOT ONLY FOR DOWNLOADING WSS BUT BUILDING A FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN US.
    2. ABOUT TISHA. I NEVER USED A STOLEN WORKSHEET HERE. THAT WS WAS MY FRIEND�S WORK AND HE WANTED ME TO PUT IT IN THIS SITE AND WANTED TO GET FEEDBACK ABOUT IT. I DOD NOT NOW THAT THE PICTURES WAS FROM A BOOK OR OTHER SITE. AS SOON AS I LEARNED IT FROM TISHA I DELETED IT AS I NEVER USE STOLEN WSS HERE. PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE BEFORE GETTING TO KNOW HIM AND HIS INTENTION IN THE MESSAGE. BEST REGARDS.

20 Nov 2008      

wolfy
Chile

well done, �That�s the right forum. �I�m sure in a very short time everyone will be friendly with again. �And sorry a belated welcome to this site.

20 Nov 2008     

marzenka
Poland

Hello! I�m new here, too so I understand you are as excited as me :) I�m afraid I make a lot of mistakes in my comments because I still study English philology. It�s great to be here and meet a great number of English teachers. I hope your start will change into a great experience. Good luck and have a good time cooperating with us! :)

21 Nov 2008     

karenp
United States

I dont know that happened but welcome dear teacher...I hope you find many things here as I have and dont worry we all make mistakes the0 important thing is that you admit and apologize for what you do and you get 100 credit for that! welcome again!=)

22 Nov 2008