Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Fan Mail    

Fan Mail

Homeless Turtle
United States

Fan Mail

Hello everyone. I am helping one of my students write a letter to one of his favorite soccer players. He is a big fan of FC Barcelona and especially Lionel Messi. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find a reliable address for him to send his letter to. I was hoping that someone might be able to provide us with a current, working address so that we could send Mr. Messi some fan mail! Also, does anybody know if it �s ok to write the letter in English, or would it have to be translated into Spanish? Thank you in advance for all your help!Smile

13 Apr 2010      

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi! You can try to look for information in http://www.facebook.com/Messi#!/Messi?v=wall
or perhaps http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/index.html
Perhaps you can ask in the forum in facebook how you can get the club address and they will give the letter to Messi (I suppose)
Good luck...Oh, by the way....your student is right...He is absolutely the best player (and I �m not a Bar�a supporter!)

13 Apr 2010     

dennismychina
China

Writing a letter to anyone who earns 33 million Euros a year you could probably just write his name on the envelope and the letter would find him. J 

The best I could find is his football club�s address.

FC Barcelona
Av.Art�stides Maillol, s/n 08028 Barcelona
d.

There is a fan site which I wasn �t able to open maybe you would have more luck. lionelmessifanclub.blogspot.com/nt.

Good luck with your project for your student.
Enjoy.

13 Apr 2010