Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > happy birthday    

happy birthday

zeina monzer
Lebanon

happy birthday

Elsa, Pattette, Kita19, petra.kl, jadd, Helenka90, andyparker, marianmanu, mary1481, Natuf2008, matinl90, somark, chrysty1477, razal123, Nadiaj, esl77, ILorena14, dgvnsy, kassiopea89, makkuz, CheziFine,

monicaor, junnik, mattalansmith, Carlangas, lilikar, masa�st�, vivienna, 1234skippy, Yala, Carol Roquini, salaskas1, fikria, guldorsay, mesay1910,

Happy Birthday

14 Apr 2010      

zeina monzer
Lebanon

there is no specific point Donapeter, i �ve just wanted to say happy birthday to them and i haven �t entered the site long ago so i didn �t pay attention for the special place you are talking about

14 Apr 2010     

zeina monzer
Lebanon

ok honey it �s non of your business , i didn �t post something to hurt any one so stop your annoying comments

and instead getting yourself busy commenting on others , go and improve your manners and the learn how to be respectable for others

14 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

ziena monzer,

I am afraid you are the one who should learn some manners. Victor, the owner of this site created the birthday section so the forum could be used for important stuff and he asked us not to use it for birthday wishes. That �s mean donapeter is absolutely right and you are really rude replaying this way. She is one of the very respected members here, so please, respect the wish of the owner. So please, pay respect to it!

14 Apr 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hello dear ones,

I just want to say a thing. Zeina didn �t mean any harm , and wasn �t aware of the newly devised place for birthday wishes. And yes, Zeina , I guess, didn �t log in for a long time and she missed many changes in the system .

Donapeter, dear, you are right about sending the birthday wishes to that new place. I don �t know what happened between you and Zeina, but do appreciate her long time absence.

Just a thought!!!

Hugs to both of you,
Nebal 

14 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Nebal,
donapeter only informed zeina monzer, that there is a new section for birthday wishes. I now realized donapeter removed her comments, but there was nothing wrong with them. Unfortunately zeina �s last answer was inappropriate and quite rude. Instead of saying "Thank you for telling me" or something similar, you can read her answers above.

14 Apr 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Well, dear MJ Misa, I didn �t read dona �s reply to Zeina. But, if that reply bears nothing harmful , Zeina shouldn �t have reacted this way. It �s Zeina �s reaction that made me think that there �s much more behind.

Thanks again Misa for attracting my attention. 

Hugs,
Nebal 

14 Apr 2010     

zeina monzer
Lebanon

thank you Nebal for your reply ,

honey even if you didn �t read her reply you may know what was it , because in my first reply i explained for her that i didn �t pay attention but when she replied rudely i asnswered her in that way.

and one of the members sent me a private message telling me nor to be sad.

thx again Nebal

15 Apr 2010     

zeina monzer
Lebanon

Dear Misa ,

why did you notice my second reply and not the first ???
i was quite polite and didn �t say anything wrong
have you asked yourself why would may way in replying change ??

15 Apr 2010