Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen pals!!    

Pen pals!!

matiasmat
Argentina

Pen pals!!

Hi!! sorry it �s me again!! I keep looking for pen pals for my students to write to. If somebody is interested please write me!!!! I think it �s going to be a nice experience. And remember that my students are from adolecsent/young adults to adults. Thanks a bunch!!!!

18 Apr 2010      

nightrider51
Turkey

Hi Matiasmat! My students are nearly the same age as yours. They used to want to have pen pals a few years ago. I don �t know why but our students are not very eager to write to teenagers from different countries anymore. The main reason I guess is  the INTERNET. They say writing is a burden for them. They prefer chat rooms or e-mail. I try ro persuade them to find pen pals , unfortunately I usually fail:) As I can see there are not too many replies to your question. So this is a common problem of us all. 

Anyway I wish you luck. :)  

19 Apr 2010     

kowalskar
Poland

I have the same group of students very willing to cooperate:)let me know if interested:)

29 Apr 2010