Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A member that was kicked out is back    

A member that was kicked out is back

blunderbuster
Germany

A member that was kicked out is back

Hi there,

A few weeks ago a member �s account was canceled because several of her ws were stolen. Several members reported her work, she thought it was me (it wasn´t) and started reporting my ws for no reason, needless to say that all of my ws came back. This made me angry and I did do some quick research myself and reported 4 of her ws within 10 minutes (that is how easy it was to track her down) which resulted in her account being canceled.

Now she is back, uploading the same topics (weather, types of shops) and ws styles and reporting my ws for no reason.

Watch out for a black fluffball and a white and red flag.

Regina

18 Apr 2010      

Mabdel
Morocco

It �s not fair we have to do something to stop those theives. I sympthise with u.

18 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I think this topic shouldn �t be discussed in the forum, sorry, dear Regina... You should just send Victor an email or a PM so that he can see to this matter. ;) None of us members can help you with this problem anyway, can we??

18 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Topolina,

I think it should. I am not asking people to comment. This is just a piece of information, hence posted on message board.

Regards

18 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

It �s ridiculous that she is able to return after having her account cancelled and that she continues to harrass you. The only consolation is that she must know that every worksheet she uploads is going to be carefully scrutinised and reported at the first sign of infringement.

There is absolutely no way that your worksheets will be removed as you produce excellent quality work which (apart from being a big help to me personally - seriously, your command and use of phonetics is outstanding - I gave a gift of your posters to a friend studying for the DELTA!) never infringes the rules and is original and well-thought out.

Thank you for your contributions to this site and don �t let one petty ex-ex-member get you down!

Hug

18 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Regina, even if you don �t explicitly ask peopke to reply, they will! :)) The piece of information you were talking about only concerns you personally and no one else. That �s why I thought it would be more appropriate to send Victor a PM in order to ask him for assistance. ;)

Your work is brilliant and this "black fluffy ball" is just green with envy, that �s all. Don �t let her get you down!! Looking at the number of users who like your work, she �s totally unimportant. ;)))) Let Victor solve the problem...

18 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Dear Topolina,

No, it does concern everyone, the people downloading her ws and the mods that have to invest time in checking out my wrongfully reported ws. And, no, I am not worried, not at all.

@ all, please do not reply to this post anymore. Just keep your eyes open.

Thank you.

18 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

She won �t get any points from those wss anyway if her account gets cancelled, so there �s no problem for those people who download her wss. ;) But it is true that the moderators shouldn �t have to waste their precious time on checking your wss, which are definitely not copied from somewhere!

But you should really inform Victor about this problem...

BTW, I do remember an avatar of a Polish member with a black fluffy ball, but can �t remember her name. But I WILL keep my eyes wide open!! ;))

Have a great week, Regina and everybody else!

18 Apr 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Regina, I �ve already told how much I appreciate your original work and creativity. There �s no way your work to be removed. Your ws on the reporting page is being voted against the removal, we do know how to recognize original and outstanding work like yours.

You �re a very important person, because of you a person opened another account (after being banned) especially to report your wss, which I �m sure she is deeply addicted to. What a questionable honnor!

Just to make sure you know we �ll keep an eye out for her.

Just keep up your wonderful work and don �t let your fans bother you, even if they are not able to express their admiration properly.

Have a nice day / evening.

18 Apr 2010