Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > a doubt    

a doubt

tired of discussion
Argentina

a doubt

21 Nov 2008      

Snow- white
Macedonia

I haven�t seen anything like this before.What is going on?Why is she or he soooo angry??I can�t understand this post is it me or....Noone has downloaded MY ws too and for such a long time but what can I do?!Life goes on,our work goes ontoo.Who ever you are I�m sure you are a great teacher and you do your best but PLEASE don�t get so nervous, it�s not worthed.Just keep up the good work whatever it is there for you it will surely come.

21 Nov 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Please full of doubts,check your private message box.

21 Nov 2008     

Cassy
Brazil

Nobody decides. Teachers download what they need for their classes.

I think you are being unfair to everybody.
We have been spending MANY hours preparing our materials to SHARE not to compete and where are yours?
Are you willing to work hard and share your ws with this community?

21 Nov 2008     

eniarrol
France

I don�t belong to any group of golden members or teachers with animal avatars (I can�t see the problem with that anyway)
So this is my personal answer...
 when I see an interesting worksheet, I download it and that�s it! I never pay attention to the person who shared it. I just check the comments, to see if it�s not a "stolen" worksheet.
 A black list?? honestly, I think it�s impossible to do!!
In my opinion, it�s just bad luck ! Maybe the worksheets you uploaded appear at the bottom of the 30 free wroksheets??
Don�t be mad! I think this is the best site for English teachers to share their work!

21 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

There is no black list on this site!!!! There are no "golden members" either! I think it is a real shame to create this kind of hierarchy. The whole idea about the site is sharing! Your printables will interest some members but will not others! That is all!
Please, it is no use criticizing the different avatars some members chose (including me). You criticized some "strange nicknames" but what about yours: "full of doubts"?
Can you give the link to the post in which you wrote you didn�t agree with some stupid comments? I don�t remember seeing such a post (some posts do not stay visible very long).
Have you tried to contact some members personally?

21 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I also have ws with 0 downloads but I hadn�t gone mad about it.

I have already posted this site.

I�m here just to leave a link that may be useful for all of us and specially for this forum. 

It�s about Nettiquette

I think that we have to read about this set of unofficial rules or guidelines that specify proper behavior for the Internet
(or re-read them if you have already done it)

Here you have an interesting  link about Nettiquette:

Dear full of doubts, Why don�t you read the first rule of nettiquette? I mean, why don�t you read "Respect other participants"?

21 Nov 2008     

danibauer
Brazil

I�m sorry to say it, but you�ve mentioned that you had spent many hours preparing your worksheets and nobody from the golden list downloaded those.

But where are they????

Were you able to create a new account just to post your comment without being identified?

What lack of courage....

21 Nov 2008     

renca
Czech Republic

Looks like somebody is bitterly disappointed with the whole system here, but it is the way it is - if people like and need some ws, they quite voluntarily and happily download them, if they are not interested, they leave them. I believe it is frustrating if nobody downloads your ws, but you can learn from your mistakes and work better, produce more interesting stuff, get more comments and points. I suppose it works in life the same way. Beyond all doubt.

21 Nov 2008     

spring
Turkey

No one�s membership has been deleted because that he/she thinks in a different way..
Of course everyone has his/her own values,beliefs and thoughts.
As fas as I know only the ones who tried to cheat,corrupt or steal has been banned from the site nevertheless they have right to come back with a different account.
There aren�t golden members or any black list in this community.
I am using a pet avatar and I have reasons.I am glad for this and nobody has the right to judge my choise.
This is a kind of companionship.We aren�t sharing only our worksheets in this platform.
We are also sharing life,teaching experiences,our worries,happinesses.....
In short we call this friendship.
And only,Victor,the admin has the right to delete accounts.
Who isn�t pleased with these pet gifs??????
If you search through the discussions you will see why people are doing this including me..
I am sorry but I didn�t like the way you show your anger.
Just calm down I think..
gromit like dog seems relieved animated gif

21 Nov 2008     

marcosm
Brazil

What�s the matter with this person? Chill out dude!!!!

21 Nov 2008     

1    2    Next >