Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Good News: Ema was born on the 13th November!!!!!!    

Good News: Ema was born on the 13th November!!!!!!

pitudiaz
Spain

CONGRATULATIONS

21 Nov 2008     

anamoura
Portugal

Imagens bebes Congratulations proud mother!!! I have also two children (a 5 years old girl and a twelve months boy). The best days of my life will always be those ones that I spend my time with them. I feel so happy and so peaceful when I receive and see their smile and feel their faces in my face. I wish you all the best. I wish happy and healthy days to you and to your daughter. Enjoy her as much as you can...believe me our children are precious. Kisses!!!

21 Nov 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

Having a baby in your arms is just like holding an angel!

21 Nov 2008     

lovinglondon
Spain

Welcome to the great world of babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don�t know how to upload those beautiful animated gifs that everyone has included.....sorry....but I wish Ema and her mummy all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Regards from Spain 

21 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

to ana B,

Congratulations.

22 Nov 2008     

< Previous   1    2