Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy Holiday    

Happy Holiday

Aimee/S.
Israel

"topolina� - because that�s your name now it seems... 
For some reason i can �t send you a pm. blocked... interesting!!!
Please remove your remark to "emulator" immediately, his wishes are well intentioned. I �ll delete this post once you do it.
And you �d better do it.
Btw you may be surprised but it�s Hebrew not Arabic. There is some Arabic in MY card. You should avoid talking about stuff you don�t know and follow stereotypes.
Waiting for you to fix your post.

20 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Aimee, you aren �t blocked. I don �t know why you cannot send me PMs.

I �ve deleted my first sentence to Emulator, because you told me it �s in Hebrew. Thank you sooo much for letting me know, but I understand neither Hebrew nor Arabic. That�s the reason why people should use English ONLY: in order to avoid misunderstandings like this one!!

20 Apr 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

You always have to tell people what to do and be obsessed by imaginary "rules" you make yourself- don �t you???
Well! I wouldn �t care if people sent you wishes in German!!!!!
And I could write a whole story about the rules you broke!!!!!
I �m keeping my original post because I �m unhappy with your two posts.  

20 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear Aimee,

I know that you have something personal against me and that�s why I�m sure that you wouldn�t have replied to my previous posts the way you did if it had been a different member who had written them. Feel free not to delete your post(s) - I couldn�t care less...

BTW, it�s YOU who has just made up a new rule: you told Regina to stop writing posts on a daily basis and to give us a break!! If it�s one of your friends, they can write whatever they want - you�ll either ignore the post or shout "HOORAY!" If it�s somebody you don�t like, they get to feel your whip.

Yesterday, you talked about freedom - today, it�s the other way round just because you don�t like Regina and me!! That�s what I call two-faced.

Sooo... Since you don �t seem to be able to show me anything else apart from hatred and anger, I �ll refrain from answering your posts in the future.

All the best for you and take care, topolina

PS: please, read Bruna�s post. Having to write in English in the forum is obviously not an "imaginary" rule I made up!! PLEASE, BE FAIR!!!!

20 Apr 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hey girls!! Chill out... I really don �t understand what the fuzz is all about!
What Carmela said is right, we should use only English in the Forum, that �s why Emulator DOESN �T HAVE to erase his post or anything, it was just an advice! But still, it �s a rule of the forum. But rules like this one are not meant to raise troubles, it �s exactly the opposite, I guess.

Well... I just don �t think it �s a reason to get upset over.

Happy Independence Day for all the Israeli members!!!

Hugs, B.

20 Apr 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Two-faced?
Only a two-faced person knows what two-faced means.
I �m real and sincere. Everyone knows my real name and my real identity.

20 Apr 2010     

eng789
Israel

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes.

Dear emulator - thank you especially for your wishes because you made the effort to write them in Hebrew.  I am impressed.

I appologize to all those who don �t read Hebrew - the messages are - wishing you a happy holiday or wishing you a happy Independence day.   I promise there aren �t any messages that can �t be shared with everyone.

Happy day to everyone.

Barbara

20 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

It �s OK, it was just a misunderstanding! :))))))))

I really hope you �re enjoying Israel �s birthday, dear Barbara!!

All the best, topolina

PS (for everybody, not just eng789):
if you want to test your knowledge on Israel and its history, here�s a quiz for you: http://www.ou.org/ou/quiz/israel_history_-_yom_haatzmaut_2009

20 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2