Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello    

Hello

poleta
Spain

Hello

It�s the first time I write a message here and I want to tell that I�m very glad since  I found this site.Thank you for your efforts and congratulations.
I want to share with you this site that is useful to get clips, frames,etc

See you!

22 Nov 2008      

erozelvolkan
Turkey

Can we use PICTURES FROM OTHER BOOKS IN OUR WORKSHEETS,DOC DOCUMENTS

22 Nov 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi erozelvolkan

Try to open a new topic every time you ask  or want to know something. Otherwise, your message could pass unnoticed.

I think that you copy only the picture, there will be no problem.

Anyway, you have many sites on the internet offering free clipart and free images (beautiful photos).

Cheers!  Smile

22 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Tere is right, start a new topic. Surfing this site may help you to undestand how it works. Remember that it is not advisable to write in capital letters..

Going back to the topic of pictures, I would add to what Tere has said, the following information:

When you registered here you had to agree on some terms and conditions. Check here:

You can read that Victor clearly states the following:

"If you need images to make your worksheet, please use your own drawings or take them from public domain cliparts. "

Anyways, if you use any other picture, it is advisable to quote the source.

If you google "free clipart" you�ll find plenty of sites with beautiful pictures that you can use in your worksheets.

Welcome to this site!!!

22 Nov 2008