Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can you help me please?????    

Can you help me please?????

maali87
Kuwait

Can you help me please?????

Hello everyone

I have lost all the worksheets I have downloaded from this website.

How can I have them again?  Shall I download them all?

and where can I find them?

27 Apr 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

first how did it happen? secondly you �ll have to remember which one you downlode. if it happens somethign to your computer there are ways that your files can be retreived

27 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Unfortunately, if you won �t be able to retrieve the files in your comp, there is no other way than to start all over again with downloading (and of course it will cost you points). Hope you will be able to sort it out without having to download all the stuff again.
Good luck, Michaela

27 Apr 2010     

Akanah
Spain

Hi, as Liz said you can recover your deleted files using something like this.
Good luck,
Olga

27 Apr 2010     

Blackjack
Morocco

Dear Maali
You said that you lost all your files.. YOU can GET them back..You need a software that should be installed on your computer and it will recover all your files.The name of the software is FILES RECOVERY or RECOVER MY FILES.

28 Apr 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Hi!

It happenned the same with me and I took my PC to an expert. I could not recover all my files. It was just awful. I lost even my things related to my masters.

But maybe this software can help you. I didn �t know it until now that I �m reading these posts.

Hope you are luckier than me.

Hugs, AJFCHug

P.S.: Does that software recover things before the PC formatting? Thanks;)*
Oh! I would like to take the chance to remember again that I�m needing useful German websites for my masters, please;)* Thanks;)*

28 Apr 2010     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

If you �re using Check the "temp" file on your computer that the files download into by default, most of us re-save them in separate folders, so if you didn �t clear the temp folder as well they should all be waiting there for you safe and sound.

You can find the name of this folder by downloading one of the free worksheets today and seeing where it goes by default.

28 Apr 2010