Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SIREGAR LUNA FROM INDONESIA PLEASE RETURN MY WORKSHEET    

SIREGAR LUNA FROM INDONESIA PLEASE RETURN MY WORKSHEET

PhilipR
Thailand

Didn �t you post a similar story a few weeks ago?

I find it hard to believe that an unknown Indonesian �hijacked � your account; also, your attitude and lack of clear information isn �t helping you either.

28 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Dona!!!!!Wacko

Edit: Dona�s comment has been deleted.

28 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

I also downloaded three worksheets and checked the properties to find three different authors, although one had the same name modifying the worksheet. There also appear to be at least two different styles of worksheets on the account. I �ve pm-ed the user to see if they can sort it out with victor.

Parhaps. irie, you could say what name is on the properties of your work, so we can check it against siregarluna �s files. That way there would be some evidence on which to base your accusation. Otherwise, you �re just slandering a member of the site which doesn �t go down too well with other members.

If you do have evidence, you should really take it to victor, rather than posting accusations here.

Have a nice week everyone!

28 Apr 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Philip,

You �re almost right, except that it was her alter ego:

28 Apr 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@aLMAZ
her?  You mean HIS! I bet is a HE. 

28 Apr 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

You�re on, Cris. I bet it�s a SHE. What�s the stake?

28 Apr 2010     

irie
Indonesia

Can you give a link to Victor Gayol,
Thank You

29 Apr 2010     

< Previous   1    2