Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ABOUT CLIPARTS     

ABOUT CLIPARTS

KELEN PRISCILA
Brazil

ABOUT CLIPARTS

HI GUYS,

I PERSONALLY HOPE THAT YOU HELP ME CLARIFY A FEW THINGS I RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY CONTRIBUTIONS ON MY SCHOOL OBJECTS WHO I WAS USING CLIPARTS THAT HAD WATERMARKS AND UNDER THE RULES OF THIS SITE WE MAY NOT USE, BUT LOOKING AND SEARCHING FOR SOME CLIPARTS MANY SITES ARE PAYPAL AND I CAN�T GET BUY THEM BECAUSE THERE IS NO OPTIONS FOR MY COUNTRY AND ALWAYS I TRY TO BUY THEM I CAN�T GET TO FINISH PURCHASE .HELP ME, PLEASE.

6 May 2010      

banska bystrica
Slovakia

Hi,

this link might help you to clarify at least something...

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=17917

6 May 2010     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

You can find some nice pictures for example here:http://www.kids-pages.com/flashcards.htm?count=6

6 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

All I can tell you is.. be careful even if you pay for your cliparts. I paid a membership to iclipart.com and uploaded vocabulary printables in the last year. Last week, Victor and I both received an email from them. They said I was violating their terms of use because I was redistributing pictures.
I �ve spent many hours this week trying to find public domain pictures and updating my own printables because I did not want to cause Victor and this site legal troubles.

Even if you pay, and your picture don �t have watermarks, it does not mean you are in the clear.

6 May 2010     

ilona
Costa Rica

INTERESTING, 

7 May 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Manon
Please, check your pm
linda

7 May 2010