Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Could anyone tell me when this wonderful site started?    

Could anyone tell me when this wonderful site started?

Helen McK
Ireland

Could anyone tell me when this wonderful site started?

I�m thrilled  Big smile to have found this site with an inherent fairness in how it operates and an abundance of wonderful contributions from passionate and positive teachers.  I have been teaching ESL for more than 10 years and I had always been on the lookout for a site like this, but to no avail until a week ago . I did find some ESL sites in the past, but the quality of material seemed to be quite poor.

Anyhow, Keep up the fantastic work everyone! Clap I�ll try to do my bit too.  At the moment, I�m mostly submitting role-plays which I know aren�t as �sexy� as some of the other material, but they are just as useful, in my opinion. 

Have a great weekend!

23 Nov 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

I have seen your workseets: they are really incredible!!! congratulations!

23 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Sorry I don�t know when it started. �I know that Victor runs it, he occasionally turns up in the forum. �Maybe one of the older members can tell you.

23 Nov 2008