Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > can´t upload    

can´t upload

Damielle
Argentina

can´t upload

I�m running out of points and, although I�ve tried hundreds of times, I can�t upload!!!!!

What�s the matter??

23 Nov 2008      

libertybelle
United States

But you have over 500 points - that�s a lot!
There are also so many fantastic new downloads for free.
Check them out and don�t worry!
L

23 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

But I want to download hmck�s worksheets and I can�t!!!!! I need situations for oral tests and she has some in her account but I have no points left!!!

That�s unfair because I think that I would get my points if I could upload the worksheets I have prepared.

23 Nov 2008     

libertybelle
United States

How many points does a download cost?
L

23 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear libertybelle,
If you download an old contribution, one of your accumulated points is taken  away. Consequently, if you have no points in your account you can�t download any ws.  

Because I�m a premium, member, although I have no points in my account, I can go on downloading my daily free contributions, that is to say, only downloading new contributions.

Can you see what I mean? Do you understand how this site works?

Sirah has just helped me by downloading my ws, so I got some points and I could download some of the worksheets I need.

Sirah:

23 Nov 2008