Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > song for dancing and singing at the same time, /and songs for playing the guitar or violin / songs for musicals or dramas    

song for dancing and singing at the same time, /and songs for playing the guitar or violin / songs for musicals or dramas

samsunmustafa
Turkey

song for dancing and singing at the same time, /and songs for playing the guitar or violin / songs for musicals or dramas

Dear helpful teachers I �m preparin an english school act for the end of the school term.And my students want to dance while one of the singing the song.But I �m not intersted in songs a lot and don �t know any song which is su,table for them to dance and sing at the same time.
And lots of my students can play an instrument and I want them to play the guitar or violin whlie he or she or one of them singing.Please suggest me some songs if you know.
The level of the songs is not important because they will memorise the songs.

And if you know any songs suitable for musicals please inform me.

Thanks in advance .

10 May 2010      

plemos
Portugal

Have you thought about the musical "The sound of music"? It has great songs, for many children and can be accompanied by instruments. If oyu need more info let me know to my PM. I might have some of the lyrics, for I prepared one myself a few years ago.

10 May 2010