Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A doubt with my downloads    

A doubt with my downloads

maria da rosa
Brazil

A doubt with my downloads

Hi Victor,

How can I check my points? Yesterday I had 133 points and 61 downloads.Today I �ve opened the site and I had 70 downloads.Yesterday I just downloaded as a premium member!

Please help me!

15 May 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, Maria,
I am not Victor but still I could give you some kind of explanation.Wink As a premium member you are allowed 30 recent contributions for free. Maybe you had overlooked this rule and downloaded some of older wss?
Download this worksheet (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

If there wasn �t this written next to some wss you downloaded, then they were older wss and you "paid" for them by some of your points.

15 May 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

MJ Misa

I �d like to thank u so much coz I didn �t know this before. Eventhough am a premium member I tend to donwload old ws everyday so my acount point is reduced. thanks again

15 May 2010     

elaininha65
Brazil

Maria,

this happens to me all the time. As a premium member we are allowed to download 30 contributions, but somehow I always get carried away and ended up downloading more than 30 , so then, I have to pay with my own points. This happens because while your are downloading the worksheets there is no way to visualize the # of downloads.

15 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

elaininha,
of course there is a way how to find out how many free downloads you �ve got left. On the main page on the left side in section with recent contributions there is always written:

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 24 free downloads left. Wink

15 May 2010     

Sinbad2010
United Arab Emirates

Unii membri forum vorbesc �ntr-un mod prostesc.

16 May 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

dear effetiveteaching
Translate, please!!

16 May 2010