Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Permission to use contributions for online teaching    

Permission to use contributions for online teaching

redcamarocruiser
United States

Permission to use contributions for online teaching

I like the worksheets and powerpoints here very much. It is a treasure trove of knowledge. I know we can use it freely in face to face classrooms.

I would like to ask permission to use the eslprintable materials in an online virtual classroom.

I teach online live sessions at at wiziq.com and my calsses would be so much improved if I could work with the contributions here.

I have not  done it yet because of copyright concerns. I respect copyright. The classes at wiziq are recorded for students to view later, if they want.

That means that the content that I display in the live session becomes permanently recorded for anyone to view, if he  finds the recording.

Please pm me if you would allow me to  use your work in my classes.  I don �t charge for my classes and offer them for free.

I remember very well the controversy that was caused by the person who published other teachers � worksheets in a book and sold them. That was appalling.

I hope that some of you will allow me to use the materials for elearning in live sessions.

Thank you for considering this request.

15 May 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Just PMed you.

15 May 2010     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Thank you to all who responded! Smile

16 May 2010