Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank youuu Aftab!    

Thank youuu Aftab!

Sara26
Brazil

Thank youuu Aftab!

Hi everyone!

Hope you are  having a great Sunday! Just want to say a big THANK YOU to the most generous member in this great website! He �s always ready for helping us with tons of teacher �s stuff and spends lots of time doing that!              

aftab57
United Kingdom

Dear Aftab, thank you sooo much for everything you have done for us! God bless you always! You are too good to be real ! Wink

So, who joins me?

16 May 2010      

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Yes, he �s always there for us, not only generous but also "super" helpful.  I like to take this opportunity to thank this great friend.

16 May 2010     

dennismychina
China

And so say all of us.

16 May 2010     

summerwinds
Saudi Arabia

thank U Aftab57

16 May 2010     

Nessie33
Germany

Dear Aftab, thank you really sooo much!

16 May 2010     

phanthuyduong
Vietnam

ALL THESE NICE WORDS ARE FOR AFTAB57!
I would like to take this chance to show my deepest gratefulness to Aftab57 who helped me to find the�materials I was in urgent need. At that time, I was so depressed about not finding the teacher �s book for "Business basics". I tried asking for the help of members in�this "family". A few minutes later, I got several links for what I wanted from Aftab57. More than that, he also sent me a PM which was full of SO MANY good links. I think AFTAB57 is the most generous and kindest member in our big family.
AFTAB57, I �m really grateful to you. Wish you all the best things!
Phanthuyduong

16 May 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

I �d like also to express my Gratitude and appreciation to one of the most helpful  generous and kind people in this site.Smoetimes emotions are greater than words whatever I said on him I am not going to give him what he really deserves.

Thank u Sarah for this great Idea.

16 May 2010     

vikral
India

Aftab is a star of this site. Always there to help. I also take this opportunity to thank Aftab. He has a treasure of resources and he is so quick to respond. I also wish Aftab all the best in life.

Vikral

16 May 2010     

cylmz
Turkey

16 May 2010     

ituska
Slovakia

Thank you, Aftab  Thumbs Up you �ve helped so many times.. I really appreciate it Clap

16 May 2010     

refis24
United Kingdom

I would have to agree with everybody, thanks AftabClap

16 May 2010     

1    2    3    Next >