Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What do teachers read?    

What do teachers read?

epit
Turkey

I �m going to a new book A  feher kiraly by Gy�rgy Dragoman. He is a Romanian author .

16 May 2010     

Tikka
Denmark

I �ve just finished Khaled Hosseini �s "The Kite Runner" for the second time... It �s so moving and beautifully written Thumbs Up I usually read in english to maintain and improve the language..

16 May 2010     

libertybelle
United States

From time to time - this topic comes up.
A few months back I wrote on the board and
the response was overwhelming!

I just finished Jane Austen �s Emma.  (I love the old English classics!)

16 May 2010     

AACG
Argentina

Like Tikka, I �m reading Khaled Hosseini �s "A thousand splendid suns" another wonderful novel by this afghan-american writers that portrays the hard lives of women in Afghanistan.
So far, a moving book...

16 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Tikka! What a great book ! Have you seen the movie? Very good, too!

16 May 2010     

Nereis
Argentina

I �ve just finished Love Stories in Argentinian History by Balmaceda (Romances Turbulentos de la historia Argentina) and I �m reading One hundred years of solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marqu�s. Dan Brown and his last book are waiting for me on the shelves,
hugs from Argentina

17 May 2010     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I �m reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" or M�n Som Hatar Kvinnor  by. Stieg Larsson

17 May 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Gloria, you �ll love it. I �m sure you �ll be looking for the next 2 books as well.

17 May 2010     

< Previous   1    2