Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > GOOD BYE MY WONDERFUL COLLEAGUES...    

GOOD BYE MY WONDERFUL COLLEAGUES...

Greek Professor
Greece

GOOD BYE MY WONDERFUL COLLEAGUES...

WELL ITS BEEN A LOOOOOOOOOONG DAY... I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU TO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK...IM OFF TO GET ONE OF  THESE....
icon004.gif

23 Nov 2008      

margaretha
Austria

I�m green with envy! *gg*

xx

23 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

23 Nov 2008     

izabelbello
Brazil

Oh don�t tell me... Monday is just coming...

I�m like Garfield, I don�t like Monday at all.Sleepy

Damielle, where do you find these cute images you post on your comments ?

Have a beautiful week teachers !! It�s end of term here in Brazil and holidays are closer, thanks godness !!

Kisses,

IzabelHug

23 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

These days I�m working a lot on the Net because I�m pursuing a long distance course. Besides, I have to prepare some on line material for my own on line courses. So, when I�m surfing the Net, I come across many beautiful pictures and I save them on my computer. I also save the ones the teachers post here and then I use the images or comments when I talk to my students on the forum in our virtual classroom. Google images, and you�ll find thousands of them.

This is a present for the teachers who teach children. They may want to print it for their classroom.

23 Nov 2008