Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Printables in a blog    

Printables in a blog

lovinglondon
Spain

Printables in a blog

Hi!
I just want to ask something to see if we can do it or not. Can we upload in a private blog for our students printables from this site if we write the source?
I give my students loads of printables from this site (it implies a lot of paper too) and I was wondering about telling them to download the printable from the school site. Would it be possible to do so if I write the source and the author?
And just in case number 1 is possible I �ve got another question:

sometimes I join  different exercises from different printables. Could I upload them if I write the different sources of the exercises?

I  perfectly understand if this is not possible. I just want to ask in advance before doing anything.
thank you very much in advance!!

23 May 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

I believe you should ask the owners of the wss for their permission. That �s all!

23 May 2010     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I agree with Anita.

hugs

23 May 2010     

lovinglondon
Spain

Thank you friends!
Vistoria!!! How are you??? Long time since we talked!!
I will contact the authors as you say!

23 May 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

hello

I quite understand your problem. I solved it in  a very simple way. I have a web page in my school, I do a lot of work there and everything is free.
But then, my God, there are so many useful printables here that it is a silly thing if we don �t use them.
BUT, we can �t upload others � printables in another site.
So, I have a private folder, in a moodle platform, with a password to my students and, instead of giving them paper copies, I ask them to do this or that worksheet, many, many of them are taken from ESL. I keep uploading and deleting things, I keep changing the password, so as to be sure that your printables keep always and only, in my students � hands.

I think this is a fair solution - we are allowed to shareour printables, I share "YOUR" printables in two or three days, then I delete them - just instead of giving paper copies.
And another thing, I always protect the doc, so it can never be reused.

In the meantime, I would like to hear other opinions. Am I doing right, is this wrong? What �s your opinion? Let me know
linda

24 May 2010     

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi Linda,
This sounds great! Can you explain to me a little bit what moodle is about?
Thank you!
Eva

24 May 2010