Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PowerPoint Games    

PowerPoint Games

AJFC
Portugal

PowerPoint Games

Dear, dear ESL friends!

First of all, I want to wish a "Happy Birthday" to all members who are getting less younger today... ahahahah... just kidding... It �s just something I say when somebody has Birthday... Then I want to thank you for all the great contributions on this site.

Finally, here is my question. Some time ago, I wrote a thread here about the "Magic Vocabulary" Site. I still haven �t sign in, but I have another question about PPT Games. I thought that your PPT Games were developed in "Magic Vocabulary", because the link appeared on the left side of the page to download PPT contributions. I thought it only appeared to those who were members of "Magic Vocabulary". But then I realised, after contributing with my first PPT, which was not a game at all, that it appears as well. So, I wanted to know, whether you create your games through this site, or you do it by yourself in your PC. Is it necessary to have a specific program to do it? Please, would you be so kind as to enlighten me about this matter?

Thanks a lot and a huge hug from Portugal Hug
AJFCWink

24 May 2010      

Babs1966
France

Hello ;)

Here is the link to the tutorial page on this site about how to make PPT games

Hope it gives you answers you need.

Have a good day,

Babs

24 May 2010