Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > fifa world cup    

fifa world cup

sidey
Costa Rica

fifa world cup

Hi friends, I need a good information about fifa worl cup because I have to write a definition essay about that

26 May 2010      

rainyp
Bangladesh

hi,

you can go to wikipedia.com, and search.

rainy

26 May 2010     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

Haha ... I �m not sure what �good � information on the world cup you expect to find here.

As rainyp says ... wikipedia is often a source of info for me. But some info is not backed by evidence.

The official page has interviewes anf tons of info :

Basically, why dont you just type "world cup information" / "world cup" "football world cup facts " etc ... into any search engine. or do you want me to type the essay for you????????????LOL

26 May 2010     

naveah
Turkey

cameron I LOVED YOUR REPLY Clap someone should tell those people this website is a place for sharing or � �requesting � � information about teaching english...

26 May 2010     

magneto
Greece

No need to be mean Darryl...But, then again, I �ve just noticed your avatarWink
Cheers!

26 May 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I agree with magneto... There was no need to tell sidey off like that. :((((

someone should tell those people this website is a place for sharing or � �requesting � � information about teaching english...

@naveah

What a kind remark!! Dead Someone should tell YOU that people can ask whatever they want as long as their question is related to teaching ESL or EFL, and sidey �s question does have to do with teaching English! She seems to be a student at university and not a teacher yet. I really don �t understand why it was necessary for you to write such a comment. Thumbs Down

Imagine you had a question and somebody treated you like that!! If you can �t give a polite answer, why say anything at all? ;))

26 May 2010     

magneto
Greece

P.S.: My comment to Darryl was a bit on the humourous side...At least (s)he gave Sidey some ideas...Naveah �s remark...now that �s a different story...a bit too aggressive in my humble opinion.

26 May 2010