Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

teacherkatia
Brazil

Help

Hi everybody

I need a help. I am a brazilian teacher and I would like to ask if someone could send to me a newspaper in english. Yes I know we have a on line version but I realy want to work with a press version. Please I need....It is very important!!!!

If you want to send the newspaper email me: [email protected]
Then I will give you my address.

Thanks a lot!!!!!

29 May 2010      

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

I find it absolutely baffling that you cant get one in Brazil.

why is there no newsagent that can order one for you or no vendor that has them??

amazing!!

Try the airport haha Wacko

29 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Darryl, I have no idea where she lives in Brazil but can assure you that unless she lives in a big city, she can �t find it easily. I used to live in a small town and could barely find resources when teaching there.

Of course she can buy it or order using the internet, but she decided to ask for help here. If someone feels like helping, what �s the problem?

I �ve seen many weird requests on the forum but never commented if I couldn �t help. People ask for books (that we can also buy ourselves), translations, grammar explanations, etc. I think those are weird requests from teachers, but why to question if we are not in other person �s place? What is weird for me may sound perfectly natural for others and they always reply and help.

Have a nice day.

29 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, teacherarctia,

unfortunatelly I cannot helpyou but I know exactly how hard it is to get english newspaper sometimes. And I live in Europe, so it �s a bit nearer than Brazil. I live in a bigger city but only place I could get English written newspaper was our capital city Prague, which is 120 km from my home. Unhappy  Luckily I �ve got loads of friends who were willing to help and in the end I ended up with 13!!! newspapers.LOL

Maybe if you ask someone from your capital, he/she could also help.
Good luck, Michaela Thumbs Up

29 May 2010