Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Ask for help    

Ask for help

Mabdel
Morocco

Ask for help

Dear collegues
It �s me agin asking for your help. this time about a website where i can save all the worksheets i downloaded. because it happened to me that i lost them all once when i have a virus in my coputer.
Thanku all for your great help.
I love you all have a great night.

31 May 2010      

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

hi there

it �s great

31 May 2010     

AJFC
Portugal

Hi, dear friend!

Unfortunately, I know the feeling of losing everything from the PC. It �s just awful. I think Lucia is right. You can also try 4shared.com. If you have a hotmail account, there is SkyDrive which allows you to upload files up to 25 GB. Or you can simply buy a hard disk and update the information whenever you want, just like I do.

Hope it has been of some help. Hugs from PortugalHug

31 May 2010     

victor
Spain

Whatever you choose, please make sure that you are not making them available to general public. You know, these worksheets are copyrighted by their authors, and you are not allowed to publish them in other websites.

1 Jun 2010     

lshorton99
China

Try dropbox

People at my school use it and as far as I know it �s not available to other people unless you choose it to be so it won �t cause problems with unauthorised sharing or breaching copyright.

Hope that helps!

Lindsey

1 Jun 2010