Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > hELP HELP HELP    

hELP HELP HELP

teacherkatia
Brazil

hELP HELP HELP

Hi teachers

I need a help....

I am writing a abstract for an article and I need some help with english. Please could you help me to review?

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The aim of this research was to investigate the beliefs about evaluation in English language of the teachers who work with the education for young people and adults. The practice of the evaluation is between the practices the teachers need to deal and it is commonly based on the individual knowledge. The different readings, perspectives and experiences are built by others aspects which can be nominated convictions, opinions and subjective predispositions which beliefs are based. In order to meet the objective, this monograph was written using the referential support by Perrenoud (2000), Barcelos (2001), Hoffman (2004) and the official documents (curricular guidelines). The data was based on three interviews with English language teachers of the education for young people and adults and documental analyses. The results shows that the teachers presented beliefs bringing some implications which influences the in a direct way of teaching. Another aspect observed was that there are many incoherency between what is presented at the documents (Political Pedagogical Project and the Teaching Plan) and what is being doing at the practice. This study brings some contributions in the applied linguistics area since it presents a broad theoretical research and shows many reflections about the English teaching at the adults and young education. This monograph is divided as follow: first presents the theoretical foundation on the concepts of belief, evaluation, assessment tools and education for young people and adults. Then there is the methodology followed by the results obtained and finally the discussion and analysis.

1 Jun 2010      

johanne23232
Israel

Katia, I sent you a pm.

1 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Check your pm Smile

1 Jun 2010