Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Attendance Sheet formats or ideas    

Attendance Sheet formats or ideas

annabelle1654
Germany

Attendance Sheet formats or ideas

Hello All,

I need an attendance sheet for 10 adults, who must sign after each class. I have 4 classes. I �m trying to think of the simplest way possible, but I �m not good at design.
Any suggestions.  The classes meet every Monday and Tues.  Groups A 8:30-10:00 for example.  I think they should sign after every class but I don �t know how to design an attendance sheet that reflects there attendance.

Thanks in advance:)

You are all great teachers and I learn so much from you.

Warmest regards,
Belles

3 Jun 2010      

Lidiana73
Australia

If they need to sign after each class then what you can do is prepare a simple word file document that has the date and the name of the group or if they don �t have a name you can name them.

Eg:

GROUP 1 MONDAY 31ST MAY 2010 8:30-10:00

NAME:                       SIGNATURE:

About  minutes before the end of the lesson just pass the sheet around and ask the students to sign the sheet.  I did this when I was doing company courses in Italy and the employer wanted to see who was and wasn �t coming to lessons.

3 Jun 2010     

annabelle1654
Germany

Thanks Lidiana, :))

You �re right, I �m just going to have to create a sheet for each class and have them sign it.  Thanks for answering so quickly and sharing your experience, both are inspiring and have helped me figure out what I can do :)

All the best,
Belles

3 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Here �s a ready-made one I �ve found which you can download.:
http://www.wordtemplates.org/school-word-templates/attendance-sheet-word-template/

3 Jun 2010