Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Teacher īs paperwork ?    

Teacher īs paperwork ?

Baadache
Canada

Teacher īs paperwork ?

Hi,

What  paperwork or documents should a teacher have  in his bag or inside the class? I need the names and explanation of each document.

Thank you in advance Smile

3 Jun 2010      

falafel
Tunisia

Hi , I think that the most important thing for a teacher is to have  his lesson plan in his bag before starting any lesson. A lesson plan helps you manage the time, deal with the different  tasks and know exactly how to achieve your objectives. Then there is the school book and sometimes you can have additional papers with tasks that you prepare in advance to recycle  or to consolidate or to remedy. Those are the things I always have inmy bag. I hope that I īve given you an idea about the content of a Tunisian teacher īs bag. Have a nice day.

3 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Coursebooks, lesson plan, extra activities - handouts (in case the class is not very responsive on a particular day or needs to work more on a topic), and my "little black book" for jotting down who participates, who has done their homework, etc. (all students � names, and corresponding columns marked with the date and the kind of thing evaluated - e.g. participation, homework, etc.) - it helps a lot, both in controlling the class and in remembering things when it comes to a student īs final evaluation.

3 Jun 2010