Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

aliciapc
Uruguay

Mrfateh, hope this can help you too!

4 Jun 2010     

Fessor
Austria

Hi Moakana

O think it is extremely rude to ask people to share their work without contributing themselves.
If your worksheets are nice and really meet the needs, you will score points. So do your best. Tutorials are always helpful in designing a really nice Ws. They need not necessarily be colourful bus functional. However, I admit that using a nice layout is helpful.

It �s up to YOU now to get to work.
Have a nice day.

4 Jun 2010     

borna
Croatia

Just to clarify my post: I ALWAYS OFFER MY WORK FOR FREE, and I usually send my own work by e-mail to anyone who needs it, no points for that needed. I was a beginner once myself, and if it hadn �t been for the people who helped me, I wouldn �t be here today, so I �m willing to share my stuff with anyone. If by any chance someone publishes my work anywhere and makes some money with my worksheets - GOOD LUCK WITH THAT - I �ll be even happier for them!!! : ))
My reward: knowing it saved somebody the time and energy to prepare it!!! I hope they use their time spending it with their loved ones.
Everybody, have a nice day!

Sasa

4 Jun 2010     

teachertonyinchina
China

I agree with Borna; if any new teacher wants any of my work send me a pm with an e-mail address and I �ll send it to you. I was a new teacher once and had to spend lots of time with lesson plans ect. I also thought this site was for teachers to help each other.

4 Jun 2010     

Zora
Canada

As with Borna and teachertonyinchina, I also offer up my work to new members needing a hand since I believe in sharing and I have more than enough points for my own purposes.  If anyone needs something of mine, please send me a pm and their email, I �d more than gladly help out.

Warm regards,

Linda

4 Jun 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

This site is for teachers to help each other, but it is also made to share with one another by uploading your work and in return downloading someone �s work.  If we start to give out our work whenever a new member requests free worksheets I believe the whole concept of this site will not be the same.

It is not hard to spend a few hours to create a worksheet, all the material is at our fingertips, tutorials, templates etc.  Take a couple of hours create, and you will be pleased with your results and will be happy when your worksheets are downloaded.

I know you can do it, so don �t waste time.  Start now and you will see the results.

4 Jun 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Zeffer, I don �t know a teacher who is never extremely busy. All of us are and all of us have found the time to contribute. I �m certain you already have printables that are ready to upload.

4 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I think the people who want to give away their work for free are extremely generous people, and I wish i was more like them... However I fear that, if we all start doing that, we will get dozens of posts from new members like this one asking for free  ws, and who says that they �ll upload / download anything afterwards? (or worse, upload the work you did as one of their own...)
but maybe i �m seeing the glass half empty these days...

it sometimes takes me a whole day to do a ws from start to finish - and to make as perfect as possible, though i �m only human ;) - and i was new myself not so long ago... and I NEVER ASKED PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD MY WORK TO GET POINTS... and when I started the tutorials were not free... so new members are actually luckier than most of us were when we begun...

Have a nice day!!!
Elodie

4 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

I don �t think Moakana �s post was rude...It was desperate. And, at least, he/ she contributed something. Let �s not attack new members who try and may not be very familiar with the rules yet.
Zeffer_15 �s post, on the other hand...well, no comments on that one...I think Bruna Dutra, Donapeter and Manonski have already said all there is to be said...
P.S.: Mrfateh, seriously, if you want other members to notice your request and give you some tips, start a new thread...Hope you don�t mind me saying that. It�s for your own goodWink. Aliciapc and me have already sent you some useful links, but maybe others have better ideas. Click here:
Start new topic

4 Jun 2010     

silvanija
Lithuania

We all were new somewhen Wink  What I know for sure is that if I got a ws I needed and logged to ESLP for at the beginninig for free, I would have never learned to make them myself. This site taught me "to fish". And it �s the best thing I got here Big smile

4 Jun 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >