Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > "blind test" movies and tv series    

"blind test" movies and tv series

ELOJOLIE274
France

"blind test" movies and tv series

if someone hasn´t received the mp3 file yet, please let me know by PM, i think i sent it to everyone but i got so many messages that i might have forgotten someone...

if someone else wants it, let me know by PM as well!!!
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=20106&page=1

have a nice evening/day
Elodie

9 Jun 2010      

stexstme
France

Hi Elodie!
I �m not going to ask you - anything!Approve...LOL. But I do think you �re being very kind, & nice!Thumbs Up
From what I read, I hope you �ll be feeling better soon!
HugSylvie

9 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

well sylvie, you could ask and i would be happy to send it to you and anyone else who would ask!!!
and i �m not being kind, i just witness so much generosity everyday on this website that i �ve just decided to give a little back... being fair, the nicest person here is Victor, we wouldn �t be here without him!!! Clap
have a nice evening!

9 Jun 2010     

Pelletrine
France

Dear Elodie,
Well, I think just as Sylvie does: that is very kind of you ! Thumbs Up - - And  it sounds a very interesting �end of the year � activity, so, yes please, I would love it, if you could send it to me too, if you still feel like it.  Embarrassed
I hope you are on your way to getting better again, and that you will be able to recover soon enough to appreciate fully the upcoming holidays !

Hug
I �ll send you a  pm right away
Take care
Pelletrine

9 Jun 2010     

meuge
Argentina

I got it! Thank you! I even enjoyed it myself!!!

See you!!

9 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

OK;;;! Now, I feel jealous!!!
Meuge! You �re overdoing it, again!!
Clown

9 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Sylvie, please don �t be jealous!!! you �re so "adorable" that it would not suit you!!!
Elodie

9 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Well, Elodie, I was planning to start a new thread just to thank you...But since the topic is still on the forum...Many, many thanks!!!
You rock!!!

9 Jun 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

Dear Elodie,

thanks for the file. I am totally absorbed myself. My students will love it!

You are brilliant, hard-working and generous.

Hug Big hugs!

9 Jun 2010     

chusin
Spain

Dear Elodie ,
Thanks for the file, it �s ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Thanks for being so creative and generous!
I �m sure my students will love it!!!!

9 Jun 2010     

lshorton99
China

Got it, loved it and am eternally in your debt. I �ve already offered a kidney to other helpful members but if they don �t need it, it �s yours. Alternatively there is my first.born!

Thanks again!

Lindsey

Hug
(couldn �t find a �my kidney is yours � smiley so a hug will have to do!)

9 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >