Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > thanks for your kind messages    

thanks for your kind messages

ELOJOLIE274
France

thanks for your kind messages

Hi everyone!

I want first to thank everyone who left comments on my ws the last couple of weeks, i �m glad you like my work!!!

then i want to tell everyone who sent me a message to ask for my "blind test": YOU �RE WELCOME! i �m glad I helped you, and i �m even happier when i read in your thank you messages that your pupils liked this game!!!

i �m sorry if i �m not sending messages to everyone but I got so many... so i �m leaving this post to say that my best reward for helping you is knowing that I helped you - I believe that good deeds make you a better person and make our world a little better!!!

take care everyone and may ESLPrintables exist for ever!!!
Have a nice sunday

Elodie

in case you want to know what this is all about:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=20106 - the link didn´t work but if you copy and paste the link it doesn´t work... why I do not know...

13 Jun 2010      

stexstme
France

Hi Elodie!Tongue
Your link doesn �t seem to work, or is it just me ??? ( too early maybe!LOL)
Have a great Sunday!
Sylvie
PS : I �m pming you...;o))
edit : GOT IT!!!!

13 Jun 2010     

Poohbear
Germany

Dear Elodie,

I did the blind test with my intermediate students and they were thrilled, just like me.Clap Thank you so much for a wonderful lesson and for generously sharing your work.
Hope you feel better now?
Have a great Sunday
Hugs
Petra

13 Jun 2010     

caroay
Spain

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ELODIE!!!! I haven �t used it with my students yet... I will let you know when I do!!! It was really nice of you to share your work with all of us!
I was also thinking that, since you got so many requests, you may use those of us who have already received your fine as "helpers".
If that �s OK with you, we can help you send the file, so that you don �t spend so much of your valuable time doing it!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday! Again.. thanks for sharing!
Carolina

13 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

to my french colleagues:
it seems the email "provider" (can we say that???) WANADOO refuses to deliver my messages... because all the persons who gave me an email address ending with @wanadoo.fr never got the mp3 file...
strange as it seems FRANCE TELECOM is blocking my emails!!! why???
And since our work email address won �t work either because of the size of the file, what can we do???
So i apologize for offering something that you might not be able to get... let �s pray the powerful France t�l�com god to let us work in peace!!!!

sorry for the inconvenience, though obviously it �s none of my fault but strange french internet email address rules no one understands...

take care
Elodie

P.S.: i can �t put the file on mediafire because of copyrights laws... because technically using audacity to record the soundtrack of various movies and tv series and sharing that recording with others could have me arrested...

13 Jun 2010     

caroay
Spain

Hi Elodie!!!
how about compressing the file with winzip or one of those!? If you get a smaller file, maybe it should work!

13 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Elodie,
As a ...wanadoo user, I got it in the SPAM BOX!!! All we have to do is check it :o)
BTW, I �ve just mailed youWink
Big smile

13 Jun 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Could we maybe upload this "blind test" here?

;o)

13 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

no we unfortunately can �t uploadt it here because of copyright issues: I took the various soundtracks from DVDs I bought, nevertheless the soundtrack is protected by copyright laws, so I �m not supposed to share it. I can send it via email but i can �t publish it on a website (here, mediafire, youtube...) because it would be like publishing a ws that �s not mine...
but if anyone wants it, just send me a PM - or to caroay since she offered her help to send it as well...
take care everyone
Elodie

13 Jun 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Thanks a lot again!Seize your day!

13 Jun 2010