Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANKS A LOT    

THANKS A LOT

cuchifritin
Spain

THANKS A LOT

Hi everybody!

This is a big THANK YOU to all the authors of the exercises I �ve been downloading during the last month. I �ve been in the site for a short time, but I �ve found it so useful and enjoyable that I �ve downloaded a lot and didn �t have time to say thank you in the way I would have like to. However, I don �t want to take my holidays without saying THANKS to you all. I hope I will send new contributions next September. By the way, does anyboy know if the site is closed during the summer?

Have a good summer!Clap

17 Jun 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

why would it be closed during the summer? i �m sure victor will go on holidays - and he deserves days off i dare say - but he won �t close the website... and we �ll keep uploading and downloading great wss because i think many of us will use the summer holidays to plan the school year to come!!! so don �t worry we �ll be there!!!
take care

17 Jun 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

No way is it closed! I joined here last year at the end of May and I remember we had some of the best forum debates and most creative wss during the summer (workaholics, all of us) - esp sometime in August...

17 Jun 2010     

procei
Brazil

Don�t forget friends...you are on holidays while we are in the middle of the year....classes quit in December here on the south Hemisphere....

17 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Procei �s right, we still have some more months to go ... and Anita, I �ll be looking forward to those debates, then !   Approve    Cuchifritin, enjoy the summer !

17 Jun 2010     

meuge
Argentina

Yes! You are right Procei!
We are still working hard till the end of year!!!

17 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi cuchifritin

This is global, so it means that MY CLASSES finish tomorrow, but, Summer holidays are here just for a few of us.
I remember I worked with "anytheacher", Analia Fontana, for about three months. I was right starting ,  she was almost saying goodbye. I am from Portugal, she is from Argentina. No possible calendar.
We, TEACHERS OF THE GLOBAL VILLAGE, never stop.
LOL we are the champions

Kisses
Linda

18 Jun 2010