Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Do you have "Grammar World" by Derek Sellen ?    

Do you have "Grammar World" by Derek Sellen ?

chorima
Spain

Do you have "Grammar World" by Derek Sellen ?

Not sure this is the right place to ask...but does anybody know how I can get hold of a copy (book or pdf file or....) of this great grammar book?
Thanks a looooot in advance
chorima

17 Jun 2010      

stexstme
France

Hi Chorima,
I wish I could help, but ...
In this site, we �ve managed to make people understand that there were/are copyrights...even for pics!!!
It is now very difficult to upload with free copy-righted pics, sooooooo, downloading a book - or a copy of it - is illegal.
I do hope you do not mind my telling you this, but I like this site so much : Let �s share "legal" links, shall we?
Take care,
Sylvie
PS : Maybe, you �ll get pms ( private messages!) - which is OK! Wink 

17 Jun 2010     

chorima
Spain

I agree with the idea of sharing legal links.....in fact, due to lack of time I didn�t explain things  well: this book cannot be bought at least in Spain any longer. I wish I could buy one (that is my intention if I find it anywhere). So far, I could trace one LEGAL copy of it in Germany.....but I am not sure if it is writtern entirely in English, that �s why I haven�t bought it yet.
sorry if I bothered anyone with my message
Chorima

18 Jun 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Chorima

You can buy it through Amazon - they ship world-wide.

I checked Amazon UK and they have both new and used copies available for sale.  See here

Cheers

Jayho

18 Jun 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi Chorima!
Thx for your pm ; you �ve got one!!
Hugs from tired& confused SylvWink

18 Jun 2010     

chorima
Spain

I NEED HELP FROM GERMAN TEACHERS:
I �VE FOUND THE BOOK (GRAMMAR WORLD BY DEREK SELLER) IN AMAZON BUT IT IS A GERMAN EDITION......Could any German teacher who knows this book  tell me if it is written in English or German?
many thanks for your help and priceless time (especially at this time of the year.....)
Chorima

18 Jun 2010