Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Congatulations    

Congatulations

Mabdel
Morocco

Congatulations

Congartulations to our friends in Mexico and hard luck to our Brothers in France.

17 Jun 2010      

stexstme
France

Mexico : Thumbs Up
French football seems to be as hopeless as French Education! Thumbs Down
French teacher, Wink
Sylvie
Congrats, Mexican friends - but - from me to you ! - Not difficult!!!!

17 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Sorry Sylvie! Congratulations Mexican friends !!   Thumbs Up

17 Jun 2010     

Ide_Bere
Mexico

Thank you!!!!! Today I �m actually the 12th player.... lol.... that what people say here....

17 Jun 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Sylvie

The hug I promised for you has already been sent!

Thanks Mabdel!

18 Jun 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Congrats to  !!!!!
Nebal

18 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

don �t be sorry for us, we played like we had 4 left hands (we no longer have feet i �m afraid...) - Well done Mexico, you showed us that there �s no need to sleep in a 570 euros a night hotel to play well... yep, the french team is staying at the most expensive hotel, no wonder we don �t play well...
take care everyone!!!

18 Jun 2010     

Mr Jazz
France

You �re missing the point, my friends: judging from Henry �s shameful hand against Ireland, France is better at basket ball than football hi hi hi...Clown

18 Jun 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Well done Mexico, I �m thrilled for you!  I always love it when the underdog wins (except of course when my beloved Spain lost to Switzerland, ay yay yay : )It makes everything far more exciting.

Did you know that for the last 48 years the World Cup has been won alternately by a South American team and a European team? Whose turn this time? South America. We shall see....

18 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

The Mexican team played a terrific game last night - I really enjoyed watching it!! They deserved to win the match, because they were much better than France, sorry... ;)

18 Jun 2010     

pascy
France

Don �t be sorry topolina, from the very first minute I knew the Mexican team would win as they played really well. In fact, they should have scored one more.

18 Jun 2010