Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Evaluating students    

Evaluating students

caroay
Spain

Evaluating students

Hi everybody!
I am almost finished with my syllabus project for Spanish State Examination for teachers. I need to ask you for help in finding/coming up with a continuous assessment sheet/form to observe students on a daily basis. Any ideas? Do you have a form that you use and works for you that you would like to share!? Thanks a lot in advance!
Carolina

18 Jun 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi caro, is sth like this what you need ?

18 Jun 2010     

caroay
Spain

Yes... but more of a daily observation type... to be able to record information on student �s performance on a daily or weekly basis

Thanks for your help!!!! I really appreciate it!

18 Jun 2010     

teacher jessie
Argentina

Maybe you could adapt it, and instead of writing different student �s names, you write the different dates, and you check the corresponding box to show his/her performance. I don �t know if I �m clear enough...
Or another suggestions is to record on a chart like these http://www.stickersandcharts.com/      with stickers or just drawing a face.

18 Jun 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I googled for you while I was free at work, but to no avail. Sorry caro, hope you find it somehow. You could ask our dear aftab! He knows ALL sites !!

19 Jun 2010