Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > How about...?    

How about...?

Elishor
Romania

How about...?

I have been searching for different audio files for about one month ! it was kind of exhausting as i needed many different types of audios suitable for each class (taking into consideration the level, their needs and interested , skills etc).                       
                            So I thought it would be great to have here a section dedicated to AUDIO FILES! i don �t know if that is possible but i would like to know your opinion !

Thank you and have a nice Sunday! 

19 Jun 2010      

cacucacu
Argentina

Dear Elishor I thinks this is a wonderful idea! 

19 Jun 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

yes it would be great, but impossible... the audio files are submitted to copyright laws, like movies/worksheets... so unless we created them ourselves we wouldn �t be able to upload them here...

however we could have a special "link page" in the bookmarks: if someone found a great audio file - let �s say 2 teenagers talking about their next holidays - they could bookmark it in the audio files section, in the sub-section FUTURE... so if someone was looking for an audio file where people are using the future, it would be easy to find it that way...

but Victor must be already really busy, so let �s not ask him too much, this website is already great just as it is!!!

Elodie

19 Jun 2010