Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > oh.....collegues    

oh.....collegues

zeboshen
Uzbekistan

oh.....collegues

please,help downloading new files. iam a new comer......and unfortunately i am out of points

25 Nov 2008      

frenchfrog
France

Ladybird, maybe Zeboshen could contact the member(s) personally...?

25 Nov 2008     

mmargalef
Spain

I agree with Frenchfrog

25 Nov 2008     

laboo
Mexico

I DOWNLOAD YOUR PRINTABLE.....

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR POINTS.... .. AND MY PRINTABLES ARE ABLE FOR YOU ANY TIME TOO...

BYE

LA BOO

25 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

hi zebo,

It looks like you have some points on your profile.  Maybe one more printable will get you over the 30 printable mark and then you will get 30 poitns to spend everyday on new printables.

Good Luck

25 Nov 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Ladybird,

I agree with you.

Zeboshen,

if you need any worlsheet, just ask me. I�ll send to you by e-mail. in my opinion a worsheet uploaded in this site can be download by any member of this site. This is the main idea. They are not private.

Hugs from Brazil,

M�rcia

25 Nov 2008     

zeboshen
Uzbekistan

marcia chaves
thanks for your trying, i do really appreciate it! if you can, you could send me some of your extraordinary worksheets [email protected]   i will be really glad to get them. the topic and the point is up to you, but if you have anything concerning medicine, i would be pleased to receive it as well
Hugs from Uzbekistan

25 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

I agree with frenchie.

This website is a place where I can share my worksheets with other teachers who are creative

If I wanted to share my worksheets with anyone who wanted them I would post my work on other websites that give away everything for free.

This particular teacher has points in her account.  She has the ability to create good powerpoints.  She already is able to download the printables that she wants.  I�m not sure why she needs to ask for freebies... 

If I answered every request on my email for free resources from people that do not contribute - i would never have time to make comments on the forum or create my own worksheets.  The requests have slowed down now that Victor has reinstated the comments section thankfully.

Anyway - I can�t stop you doing what ever you want.  But please keep in mind that people choose to upload to a sharing community here on ESLprintables - maybe that is because they do not want there work given to people who don�t contribute anything but only take take take.

Just one more point:  When I started on this website my printables were terrible - some people would say mine still are!  By changing them to appeal to people I have improved my own ability as a teacher.  Everytime I upload something I wait with bated breath to see if it is suitable for other esol teachers.  If people do not download it I look at it and decide what the problem is.  This site can be a very valuable tool for our own professional development.  Try reflecting on your work and improving if - you never know where it will lead!

25 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

The debate was about giving your opinion and I respect yours.
I just want to tell you that, if one day, a new member asks me �I am very interested in one of Ladybird�s worksheets, could you download it for me?�, I will answer �Ask Ladybird in the first place: she is a nice and very understanding person, I am sure she will be glad to send you her worksheet�... It is nice to meet a new person this way... That is my opinion... Respect it too!
Look at this way too: should eslprintables no longer exist, would you stop teaching? Surely there are other sources elsewhere! Eslprintables is definitely a huge mine but how did you do before you discovered the site? I guess you prepared your lessons anyway... New members have to be patient! It is faster to get the 30 points now than a year ago...
Unhappy

25 Nov 2008     

flaviatl
Argentina

After reading all the messages and opinions about helping new members, I believe that they should be patient as we all were once. And until they get their 30 points, they should do as they did before discovering this site.
I know this might sound unfriendly to many of you but I feel that we should all respect the rules of this great site. And the rules are clear. If we do otherwise, I believe we are "cheating", sort of.

25 Nov 2008     

spring
Turkey

The answer to this question is hidden in my printables.
See my first lessons..And understand what I mean..
We were new members once ago..REMEMBER!!!!!!!
I studied Jecika�s,Frenchfrog�s,Domnitza�s and many other members�s worksheets.
Like a student I tried to learn how to copy and paste or  squeeze pictures and e.t.c by studying on these members�s worksheets.
I have never asked a member to send me his/hers.
Some people prefer lying down and some people prefer producing.
Is it a new habit to require worksheets????Have I missed something about this????
Everyday somebody requires a worksheet..
As I always say sharing is a two way action:giving-taking...
SOme people are instantly trying to take advantage of others..
Please stop this..
I am so sorry if I sound too angry and rude but that�s really enough..
What happened to the soul of this site????????

25 Nov 2008     

1    2    Next >