Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > international projects    

international projects

esinTR
Turkey

international projects

Hi there!

If there is anybody who wants to be in contact with a turkish school on any subject ( language activities) please, don �t hesitate!

20 Jun 2010      

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi there!
i see you �re a new member so let me tell you that we �re not supposed to advertize our blogs on the forum! you can include a link to your blog new your user name, but that �s all...
welcome to this great website and have a night evening!
Elodie

20 Jun 2010     

Mariethe House
France

not supposed to advertize our blogs on the forum!

I am surprised.... Not advertizing personal ws is not allowed but I have never seen anything about blogs... as long as they are free, there �s no harm is there?

Anyway, you can post on the caf�... no problem there!

20 Jun 2010     

esinTR
Turkey

you �r right! I �m new to blog. Thanks for your info. I think it �s just a sharing ,not advertising.
anyway, what does it matter If I give my personal works on a free blog! I won �t have any profit. It was just a good will.

Thanks my friends!

20 Jun 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Esin
Congrats, I �ve just been there. Thank you for inviting - I am your first folower. Loved it, really nice and specific. I think I �ll get ( " steal" Wink ) some ideas next school year, my classes are over by now.
Really cool.
linda

21 Jun 2010     

Zora
Canada

Great site Esin! Thank you for sharing it with us. Smile

21 Jun 2010