Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I am sad with myself    

I am sad with myself

Flora1
Brazil

I am sad with myself

People, I�ve tried to do better printables but noone downloads them. I have a great friend from here who gave me some tips about sites and templates but Iam still learning how to deal with them. What do you think ? My materials are simple I know and maybe is it, but its my style at the same time but people are not interested in it.

23 Jun 2010      

hidden pearl
Bahrain

hi dear flora,

please dont ever sad down just because noone downloaded some of your contributions, for me, sometimes i feel people will like my printables and i found they prefer few only. it depends on the teachers and the material they are looking for.  your activities are not bad because they are simple, but i think maybe it �s due to the large number of children printables available. try to send more contributions and goodluck.

23 Jun 2010     

imelda
Mexico

Smileive heard several comments like yours from different people here at the site but let me tell you what i think. when i first tried to make something for the site it wasnt even accepted i think..i mean it did horribly and i felt really sad in that moment too..but dont give up. people here are so nice and really try to help everyone. you have seen templates and tutorials ( they really help)KEEP TRYING...i really admire mena and katiana their work is so nice and it gets HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF POINTS every time but if you check their work at the beginning it wasnt like it is now..they learned...we can all learn and the challenge to do things better each time is nice...dont give up...

23 Jun 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

thank you, people. I really feel better now. YEAHH I�ll try!!!!

23 Jun 2010     

xanadu1
Palestine

Never give up. Keep trying and you will reach your goal. Cheer up. 

23 Jun 2010     

SaraMariam
United States

Hi Flora,

it �s just normal at the beginning. I have been there before as well, but I took a good look at all the other contributions and tried to apply some of the things I saw there (I �m not talking about stealing, but just getting ideas) and I also downloaded all the tutorials I could find and all this helped a lot. So just cheer up and don �t give up :) with some practice you will do just as great worksheets as so many others here :)

Hugs
Sara

23 Jun 2010     

magneto
Greece

Don �t worry Flora...That happens to most of us when we first start: My first 3 contributions got 4 points (in total) and I was really disappointed myself. BUT, I kept trying and working on improving my work and things started changing...Some of my worksheets still don �t get many downloads, but others get quite a few (not as many as, say, Mena �s, of course, but I still see some improvement)...So keep trying! And use the tutorials or some templates to help you - they can be really useful! Best of luck to you!
Hugs
Magneto

23 Jun 2010     

viccxx
Greece

When I first joined the site i uploaded some of the worksheets I had on my computer for years. They were nothing lile the colourful, beautiful worksheets you see in here, yet people downloaded them. Dont be dissapointed, it �s not only a matter of presentation but of covering a spesific need as well. Try to create worksheets for more advanced level, because at elementary level the place is crawling with every imaginable worksheet. And the templates really work, because they cut down your work time in half

Keep in there!

23 Jun 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

23 Jun 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Flora,

I do understand what you �re going thru, but never give up. Try again and again, and believe me you will create awesome printables in the near future. If you have a look at many members � early contributions,including mine, you �ll find that they weren �t much downloaded. But, by time they improved . Soooooooooo, it �s a matter of time, patience, and practice.

Have a bright Wednesday,
nebal

23 Jun 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Flora,
Cheer up!! Don �t give up! Keep trying . I �m sure you �ll create wonderful wss very soon!!!Hug

23 Jun 2010     

1    2    Next >