Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > JUST A BIG, BIG, BIG T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!!!!!!     

JUST A BIG, BIG, BIG T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!!!!!!

Mar0919
Mexico

JUST A BIG, BIG, BIG T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!!!!!!

Just wanted to give my thanks and gratitude to all the beautiful people who were praying all around the world for my son.

Although there was absolutely NO DOUBT about my son �s illness, the tests were urgent, to see HOW SEVERE it was....

But, my Sweet Jesus heard all of our prayers!!!!! the doctors today were absolutely shocked. the tests were done once and again.... and they came out CLEAN!!!! 

Only God can be capable of such miracles, although most times science will not accept it.

So... I want to express my thanks and gratitude for all those prayers around the world!!!!!!

THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar

24 Jun 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

That is GREAT news!

24 Jun 2010     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Thanks God everything is ok.

24 Jun 2010     

Cartuxa
Portugal

I �m so happy to hear that! It �s wonderful! Keep up the good spirits, God is listening to you and all of us!

24 Jun 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Manonski, Lo mas bello, Cartuxa, thank you so much your your support!!!!

Mar

24 Jun 2010     

MarianaC
Argentina

Mar, I �m really sorry, I didn �t know about it... but that �s not important, the important thing now is that he is ok! That definitely warrants a celebration!
All the best, and may the good news keep coming.
Hugs

24 Jun 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you Mariana!!!

God bless you!

Mar

24 Jun 2010     

juliag
Japan

That is just wonderful!
I �m so happy for you and your family, MarHug.

24 Jun 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

Dear friend,
I am speechless and relieved... Miracles do exist! I cannot tell you how happy I am for you and your family!
           We should never lose heart...
Huge hug,

Andrea

24 Jun 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you, Julia and Andrea. Yes, MIRACLES DO EXIST!!!! .... My faith is placed in God, and He listened to ALL these wonderful people praying all over the world!!! I am also speechless and so very gratefule to Him.

Mar

24 Jun 2010     

johanne23232
Israel

Dear Mar,
That really is the best bit of news we could hope to hear........so glad all our prayers were answered.
Hugs and love
Johanne

24 Jun 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >