Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TECHNO GREMLINS NO MORE    

TECHNO GREMLINS NO MORE

miss_yanis
Argentina

What a wonderful poem! You�re such an incredible and creative writer!!

Congrats from a person who can barely write a nice greeting card... LOL!!

You have a gift, make the best out of it and... PUBLISH YOUR OWN BOOK ON EVERYDAY POEMS!

Kisses from Argentina!

25 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

My favourite piece of writing is my Original Tale of Warm Fuzzies...  I haven�t uploaded yet but have sent to a few wonderful people.  I always wanted to be an author... but wouldn�t really know where to start to do something like that.  My laptop is full of my writings!  I don�t know if you have noticed - but I do love to talk, type, write etc...

25 Nov 2008     

kaz76
United Kingdom

Wow you should look into getting published - that is really exciting.  And your students are so lucky that you are able to create new poems and stories for them off the cuff

25 Nov 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hey Vickii fellow kiwi here :-)

You know that it can be really cheap to self publish these days... I have looked into it myself. There are loads of options and if you shop around, the fee can be as less as 250 euros to be published with X amount of books. The books then get published as they are ordered, through websites, through book stores... there are loads of ways (although they cost extra....) (You also make more commission per book this way compared to a standard publishing house)
The European publishers were really helpful and not as expensive as the US based ones. Although it depends on where your market is specifically!

Don�t dream it do it! You strike me as someone with a bit of life experience and adventure under her belt so go for it!
A teacher I worked with in the UK had about 3 educational books published. One was of class plays for every topic in the english curriculum (UK). She was awesome!

26 Nov 2008     

< Previous   1    2