Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Kindergarten, nursery or primary school teachers of English for the international project needed! :)    

Kindergarten, nursery or primary school teachers of English for the international project needed! :)

lady_alicze
Poland

Kindergarten, nursery or primary school teachers of English for the international project needed! :)

Hello teachers!!

I ´m looking for teachers from other countries who would like to cooperate with me and my children from kindergarten and primary school (age from 3 to 9). We would like to exchange postcards, letters, emails, photos, maybe films.

I would like to start from September, but we can share ideas even today :)

25 Jun 2010      

Sunnykids
Vietnam

I ´m for the idea but may be in the next few months. May be September. hope we can work well! Please keep in touch!

25 Jun 2010     

KatrinaZ
Russian Federation

Hi! That is a very good idea. My students are of that very age, but the youngest of them don ´t read or write, so I think your project will be nice for primary school students (age 7-10) Hope to hear from you in September

25 Jun 2010     

olga1977
Russian Federation

I think it ´s a good idea! I ´ve got children from 3 to 9. May be we can cooperate. September is good for me too.

25 Jun 2010     

fhamlet
Turkey

Hi! This is Cahit from Turkey. I am the head of English Department at Yakacık Doga College in Istanbul. We are willing in terms of sharing postcards. However at the moment our school is on holiday and they will be back at the end of September. Would it be OK for you to start this project at the end of September.
Best wishes,
Cahit

25 Jun 2010     

jaguaryu
Spain

Hello!
I woluld like to cooperate. If you are interested, send me an e-mail. Starting in September is perfect. Now we are on holidays. We can prepare some ideas.
Best wishes from Spain

25 Jun 2010     

vareste
Turkey

Hello !

I am really impressed with that idea! I am at Ismail Kaymak Private Primary School in Çanakkale in Turkey, and we will be pleased to cooperate with you! We are on holiday now but we can start to share the ideas!
Please contact

1 Jul 2010