Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > repeated wss    

repeated wss

ELOJOLIE274
France

repeated wss

Hi,
while scanning new contributions, i came across a powerpoint that i had already seen a few days ago. i looked at the contributions of its author and realized this person had uploaded the same powerpoint 3 times - of course i �ve reported the 2 that were repeated... then I realized he had done the same thing with another powerpoint, and with a few printables as well...
i sent him a PM explaining why I had reported his work, but i �m a bit worried nevertheless...
how can we be sure that members are not uploading their wss over and over again, especially if they got only a few downloads? it �s easy to spot a stolen/repeated wss when it is very popular, but when it �s not so popular it �s more difficult because we can �t spend our time looking at the new contributions... (and i �m saying that as a non-moderator member...but i guess being a moderator is a very time-consuming job Unhappy )
take care!
Elodie

EDIT: this member started uploaded the same ws twice in 2009... and I can´t report the old ones, i have no idea why! if a moderator could send me a PM, i would tell him/her the name of this person so he/she can report him for me... thanks!

3 Jul 2010      

stexstme
France

Elodie, If you cannot report a ws , moderators won �t be able to do it either. The only difference is that moderators vote on a reported ws.
Sylvie

3 Jul 2010     

mariamit
Greece

Elodie, Sylvie is right. When it comes to reporting the same rules apply to eveyone. MAybe you should send Victor a note.

3 Jul 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! The only way you can report it without asking victor to do it is by reporting the worksheet as taken from a book and then, instead of giving the source, you just explain what the member is doing and moderators are able to check it and vote. It has been done before.

Have a nice day,
Hugs,
mena

3 Jul 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

thanks to mena, MJ misa and donapeter this problem is solved!!!
i �m packing my suitcase - trying to fit everything in is impossible! - i �ll see you in a few days!!! i �ll miss you guys but i �ll enjoy my vacation nevertheless!!!
take care

3 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Bon ... Je sens le pat�!!!!!!! ( won �t translate that one!Approve) Ha! Ha!
Never mind!!!Cry
Happy Holidays!!!Big smileCool

3 Jul 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

happy holidays everyone!!!
1st step: my parents � for a week,
2nd step: coming back for a few days
3rd step: attending my uncle �s wedding in Poitou,
4th and last step: this is where i �m going (a little piece of heaven on earth!!!) - i haven �t been there for 5 years and I can �t wait...

back home the 14th of august...

3 Jul 2010