Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hey! Spain!!!!    

Hey! Spain!!!!

colibrita
United Kingdom

Goodness, my heart was in my mouth the last ten minutes. I �m British but was supporting Spain as I �ve lived here so long and the Spanish are like my second family!!!
As a rule German footballers to their major credit never give up until the very end so you just never know if they �re going to put one by at the last minute.

Go Pujol go!

So what does soothsayer Paul say about the final? Anyone heard?

Hugs

Colibrita

8 Jul 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

I think Paul only foretells matches in which the German team  plays!
Unfortunately the final will not be one of those matches. I suppose there will be some prediction for the match on Saturday...

8 Jul 2010     

yolprica
Spain

I can �t imagine what the celebrations will be like if we win the final after the explosion of happiness we could see in our streets yesterday.
Yolanda
Go Spain!

8 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Colibrita, oh yes, they sometimes do give up before the very end, that happened in the final 2006: it all happened in the last 2 minutes. Two goals that nobody saw and it was all over.

Well, I am glad to see how happy Germany can make other people. Hug

The Spanish have to win, simple as that. I hope they will since it will be their fist world cup ever. They have made it this far, now they have to go all the way and they are the best team right now, they should have it all. Boy the player who scored that goal must be floating on air, his third goal in his almost 90th international match and such a winner. Wow!

8 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Well done, Spain!! Clap

The Germans have played wonderfully in the World Cup, but not last night... :(( So Spain deserved to win. Thumbs Up

I don �t care who will win the Cup on Sunday, but since The Netherlands have played so well so far and Spain only yesterday, I think that the "Oranje" team deserves to win... ;)

8 Jul 2010     

juuty
Netherlands

I agree with you topolina!!

But whatever happens, I �m sure it �s going to be a very exciting game!! And ones it is over, both Spain and the Netherlands are winners!

10 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3