Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Nobel Peace Prize    

Nobel Peace Prize

mmbermejo
Spain

Nobel Peace Prize

The platform that has presented the Fundaci�n Vicente Ferrer to the Nobel Peace Prize has stared a long marathon of eight months to convince the Nobel Peace Prize jury.

You can visit "The international race of the Fundaci�n Vicente Ferrer "

They are working very hard, and we can help them to study. Thanks

8 Jul 2010      

Isabel L
Spain

It �s great that you thought of this site to help make the Fundaci�n Vicente Ferrer known around the world.
For those who want to know what this organization is doing: http://www.fundacionvicenteferrer.org/en/
For those who want to help them get the Nobel Prize: http://www.nobelpeaceprize2010.org/

BTW. I�d be really happy if Spanish people celebrated their getting the Prize the same way as they are celebrating that Spain is in the final. I�m also happy for that though.

8 Jul 2010     

anaisabel001
Spain

It would be great if Vicente Ferrer got the Nobel Prize, he  and his organization really deserve it .
Isabel,  you should already know that Spain is different!!!Wink

8 Jul 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

In my humble opinion, Spain is just one other country....

8 Jul 2010     

yolprica
Spain

I agree with Ana Isabel: Spain is different and everybody who comes to Spain says the same, there must be a reason for that, what do you think?
Yolanda

8 Jul 2010     

Zora
Canada

Actually, I have visited quite a few countries and I would like to say that while "Spanish think Spain is different"; ALL countries are different, in my opinion. Every country has different customs and views and ways of doing things that make each and every one of them "wonderfully unique".

Britain is different to Portugal, The USA is not the same as Spain, Canada is not like France.. every single country has it �s quirks, and these quirks are what makes them "wonderfully different".

So smile and revel in the knowledge that each person�s country is amazing in it �s own way! Thumbs Up

8 Jul 2010     

yolprica
Spain

We all know that all countries have their customs, views, beautiful things and ugly ones and are all different. It �s simply something Spanish people like saying although we know we have too many faults.
Yolanda

8 Jul 2010     

mmbermejo
Spain

Isabel, Thank you for your help and add more information.

9 Jul 2010