Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > English class prices - Spanish language schools    

English class prices - Spanish language schools

colibrita
United Kingdom

English class prices - Spanish language schools

Hi, can anyone in Spain tell me what students are paying more or less these days for English classes in language schools? I �m thinking of those students doing 3 hours a week (12 hours a month). And what are the charges for private classes in language academies. I �m guessing around 8 Euros for group classes and 30+ for private.

Thanks

8 Jul 2010      

lshorton99
China

It depends what part of Spain. In the centre of Seville, teenagers pay around 80 euros a month in my academy. That �s three hours a week. Adults and Exam classes (FCe/CAE/CPE) are a little more expensive. Children who only do two hours a week pay less. We don �t run private classes from the academy but privately teachers in my school charge from about 15/20 euros a class depending on location and type of class. I worked in Madrid 5 years and the private classes cost a little more, but the academy I worked at, on the outskirts of Madrid charged less per month than the one I �m at now.

8 Jul 2010     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

Greetings from foggy Vigo. (Galicia is a world apart.)
Here 2 hours a week in group classes costs about 50 euros a month.
Private classes cost around 20euros, but it in-company classes would be more.
And most language schools pay their teachers very badly here.

9 Jul 2010